Plantronics M22 amplifier brings superior sound-quality and acoustic protection to your telephone. As well as providing compatibility with those telephones that do not allow direct connection of headsets it offers a range of additional features to enha nce the sound quality of your phone conversations.
- Wideband Audio When Used as a Part of a Wideband VoIP System, the Vista M22 Delivers Enhanced Audio and More Natural Speech Reducing Repeats, Errors and Listener Fatigue
- Loud Noise Protection Reduces the Level of Incoming Loud Noises, Such as Fax Tones or Whistle Blasts to a More Comfortable Listening Level
- Advanced Echo Management Helps Reduce Echo Often Associated with VoIP Telephony
- Background Noise Reduction Reduces the Level of Background Noise Picked up by the Headset Microphone and also Reduces the Level of Noise on the Incoming Signal to Improve Call Quality
- Call Volume Equalizer Maintains User-Selectable Listening Preferences Regardless of the Quality of the Incoming Call
- Ideal for Office Professionals Who Need to Use their Corded Headset with their Deskphone and PC
- Volume, Mute, Headset/Handset Call Control, 2 AA Batteries Included
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.