- Use 4x18 telephone distribution board to distribute up to four telephone lines through 18 telephone connections, making it suitable for phone, fax or modem
- The board includes a dedicated plastic bracket for essential telephone distribution
- Boards are designed for easy installation in any Leviton 140, 280 or 420 Structured Media enclosure
- Links with other distribution boards, modules or panels to expand the system
- Fits easily into any Leviton Structured Media enclosure or can be used as a stand-alone unit
4x18 Telephone Distribution Board With On-Shelf Bracket
Includes: 18 Modular RJ45 Jack Outputs, 4-Pair 110 Type IDC Inputs
Bracket Material: ABS Plastic
Bracket Color: White
Dimension: 5.8 Inch Height x 3.5 Inch Width x 0.063 Inch Depth Board, 6.13 Ih Height x 13.30 Inch Width x 2.28 Inch Depth Bracket
|Number of Pairs||4|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.