- Provides two to four lines of service to up to 19 connections when combined with other modules
- Routes voice and data service to 18 remote locations via 3 Cat5e video and data boards
- Panel includes a plastic bracket, telephone line distribution module, 3 Cat5e voice and data boards and 18 8-conductor flat telephone patch cords
- Fits into any Leviton Structured Media enclosure or used as a stand-alone unit
- Offers multi-line systems and expanded home networking
- Distribute "Line 1" service to up to 12 ifferent locations; distribute four-line service to up to eight different locations
- Fits easily into any Leviton Structured Media enclosure or used as a stand-alone unit
Bracket Material: ABS Plastic
Cat 5e Voice Data And Module: (3) 18 Cat 5e Ports And 18 110-IDC Connector
Telephone Line Distribution Module: 1
Telephone Line Distribution: 19 8P8C 2-4-Line Dist, 1 Test, 1 Aux, 1 110-IDC
Dimension: 6.25ch Height x 12.63 Inch Width x 2.01 Inch Depth
|Number of Ports||18|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.