- Allows multiple users to securely share a single, protected, high-speed Internet connection
- Built-in NAT firewall protects networks from outside observation and provides secure communication for network users
- Customizes web access, and filters unwanted sites with URL blocking feature
- UPnP (universal plug-and-play) allows for the automatic discovery and configuration of the gateway; UPnP is supported by Windows XP or later
- Equipped with four Gigabit RJ45 ports (10/100/1000Mbps) and one WAN port
- Supprts Dynamic DNS and DHCP servers as well as Wi-Fi protected setup (WPS)
- Supports NAT firewall, IP / Port / URL-based access control, and MAC address filtering
- Includes one USB port for sharing a printer or USB mass storage device
- Supports Dual-SSID toallow users to access different networks through a single AP
- Includes bracket for easy installation within Structured Media enclosures
- Supports Bandwidth Control (QoS) based on different local IP addresses
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.