This part has been discontinued by supplier.
- Splits video signals, outputs for up to 4 televisions
- Provide digital cable, cable TV and other video services, via coaxial cable, to any room in the house
- Die-cast housing and glass-printed circuit board
- Use with the video amplifier to increase signa quality, analog or standard cable applications only
- Units come with mounting bracket for simple installation in Leviton’s Structured Media enclosures
- 75 Ohm termination caps included for unused connectors
- Shielded for -130 dB RFI
- Can be used with aideo amplifier for increased signal quality
- 6 Kilo-Volt surge protection
- Built-in capacitors on all ports block DC or low frequency AC and also prevent current from flowing through splitter’s ferrite core windings that cause hum modulation
- High-qualit plating passes 1200 Hour salt spray test
- Maintains low temperature stability from -40 to 85 deg C both in isolation and return loss
- High-precision machined, threaded ports spaced at intervals of 1 Inch center to center
- Printed circuit board constructon
- Passive splitters are easily installed in Leviton MDU enclosures
- Splitter material - nickel-plated F-connectors tin-plated zinc die-cast housing and glass-printed circuit board with micro-strip design
8-Way Passive TV/CATV Video Splitter Module
Frequency Range: 1 GHz
Impedance: 75 Ohm
AC Power Adapter: No
Bracket Material: Powder-Coated Steel
F-Type Inputs: 1
F-Type Outputs: 8
Insertion Loss: 11.5 - 13 dB
Return Loss:23.5 dB (Forward)
Isolation: 34 - 65 dB
Dimension: 6.58 Inch Length x 3 Inch Width x 1.40 Inch Height
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.