- Two HDMI Inputs Plus a VGA Input with Audio
- Allows Advanced HDMI Display Devices to be Used with Legacy VGA Sources
- Audio Input can be Assigned to any of the Video Input
- Compatible with HDMI Sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4
- Supports High Resution Applications Such as CAD, 3D Visualization, Desktop Publishing and Detailed Financial Reporting
- Adheres to Version 1.4 Specification for High- Bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows Protected Content Stream to Pass Between Devices
- TransmitsAV, Control and Ethernet up to 330’ at 1080p with CAT5E/6 or 4K/UHD Using CAT6A/7 Cable
- Automatically Changes Display Power State Based on Active or Standby Mode of the Switcher
- Control Signals to Display are Transmitted via IP, RS-232 or CEC
- Eliminats the Need for a Complex Control System
- Selects Active Input when Sources are Connected or if there is a Change in Source Power Status
- Enables Simplified, Automatic System Operation with no User Intervention Necessary
- Power for Transmitter is Suppliedby Receiver Over HDBaseT
- Allows Convenient Transmitter Installation at a Lectern or Conference Table Without the Need for Local AC Power
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.