AXIS COMMUNICATIONS | 5507-271 | T91D62
T91D62 Telescopic Parapet Mount for Wall Installations, 180º Swivel, 39.6" (1007 mm) Length, 30.1" (786 mm) Collapsed Width, 40.7" (1033 mm) Extended Width
AXIS T91D62 Telescopic Parapet Mount with adjustable arm length between 783 mm (30.1 in) to 1033 mm (40.7 in) for compensating different parapet thicknesses or obstructive elements on the facade of the building. You can connect the Ethernet cable to a n RJ45 connector grip at either end of the internal fish tape to pull the Ethernet cable through the pipe.
AXIS T91D62 Telescopic Parapet Mount can also be used as a wall mount when there is a requirement to place the camera further out from the wall compared to standard mounts.
Its ability to swivel 180 degrees on its own axis, allows for easy and safe mounting/maintenance of the camera from a rooftop.
The telescopic parapet mount offers protection against corrosion and the aluminum material oers resistance against impacts.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- Adjustable length, telescopic arm
- Swivel - easy to install and maintain
- Corrosion protected
- Installation flexibility: parapet and wall
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.