- Terminates 26-22 AWG solid conductors
- Capable of multiple reterminations
- Gas-tight IDC connectors prevent corrosion
- Dual-layer T568B/T568A wiring label simplifies punchdown
- Patented Retention Force Technology (RFT) protects against tine damage from 4r 6-pin plugs
- Pair Separation Tower (PST) design facilitates separation of conductors
- 180 Degree configuration allowing for rear termination
- Use in any QuickPort housing to support eXtreme 6+ UTP connectivity in surface mount, flush mount, or modularfurniture outlets and field configurable panels
- Can be used in conjunction with other QuickPort snap-in modules for voice/data and video applications over UTP, coax and fiber
- Spring wire contacts are high quality copper-based alloy, plated with 50 Micro-Inch of gold over 100 Micro-Inch of nickel for lowest contact resistance, maximum life
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.