Leviton’s eXtreme 6+ Connector is designed to be used with all Leviton QuickPort compatible products. The connectors include Leviton’s patented "Retention Force Technology" (RFT) which promotes consistent performance over the life of the system. Includ es unique pair separation towers allowing for quicker and easier terminations. The connector is configured in a 180 degrees configuration such that the punch field is in the back, allowing for rear termination. Product Features.Color: Purple; Product F eatures.Packaging: Single Pack 1/bag; Product Features.Category Rating: eXtreme CAT 6+
- Connector body is high-impact, fire-retardant plastic rated UL 94V-11
- TIA/EIA channel performance limits total length of patching and equipment cords to 32 feet (10 meters) per TIA/EIA-568-B
- 14 colors for color-coding or organization; available in six standard lengths
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.