- Third-party verified to exceed all component, permanent link and channel margins
- Independently tested and guaranteed to exceed all component, permanent link and channel margins
- Patented Retention Force Technology (RFT) protects against tine damage from 4 or 6-pin plugs
- Shielding provides EMI/RFI protection, signal isolation and excellent alien crosstalk (AXT) suppression
- Unique design supports tool-free termination/re-termination and requires no specialized termination tool
- Short connector design spports a wider range of applications (e.g. shallow boxes, enclosures, bend radius, etc.)
- Available in 13 ANSI/TIA-606-B compatible colors for color coding or organization
- Connector supplied with interchangeable icons (voice, data, A/V and blank, color coded to match the connector face) for easy identification and tracking of data, voice or other functions
- Fits all QuickPort applications in patch panels, faceplates and surface-mount boxes
- Can be used to terminate all types of shielded cable
- To identfy ports, use different colored modules and icons for each application (full selection of ANSI/TIA-606 compatible colors, 13 available)
- Robust housing and shutter protects the connector in harsh environments
- Spring-wire contacts: High-quality, copper-based alloy, plated with 50 Micro-Inch of gold for lowest contact resistance and maximum life
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.