Ortronics has selected the best connectors in the industry for our fiber system components. Ortronics Fiber Assemblies can be ordered in various lengths with any standard connectors. They are available either in multimode or single-mode fiber. Ortronic s Fiber Assemblies are available with any standard ceramic connector including ST, FC, LC & SC. Ortronics Fiber Assemblies can be ordered in various custom lengths in addition to the standard lengths displayed. When high density is required, Ortronics recommends the duplex MT-RJ and LC based products. All of Ortronics cables are manufactured to exceed the optical attenuation requirements of TIA/EIA-568-B.3 and are 100% visually inspected. Optical fiber choices include single-mode and multimode in bo th 62.5/125 and the new 50/125 core sizes.
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- All common fiber types offered: Provides industry leading performance and assures compliance to common industry standards.
- Industry leading guarantee of 0.50 dB or better (versus TIA/EIA 568B.3 requirement of 0.75 dB): Supports robust low loss fiber optic transmission in structured cabling systems.
- 100% visual inspection: Ensures that all polished surfaces are free from defects.
- 100% Insertion Loss testing, test report included: Ensures low loss connections.
|Connector Type||SC - SC|
|Length||1 M | 3.28 FT.|
|Number of Fibers||1 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.