COMMSCOPE | 6467 5 181-20
Cable Mounted Jacks; Connector - Modular Keystone Series Jack Type: RJ45 8 Positions Wiring Pattern: Universal
The K610 Series jacks are an integral part of the TrueNet C5eT channel solution. This right-angle jack combines traditional style with high performance. The K610 jacks fit into modular faceplates, surface boxes or patch panels.
- Accepts either CommScope’s LSA-Plus or 110 tool for wire termination
Product Type Features.Keyed: No
Industry Standards.RoHS/ELV Compliance: RoHS compliant, ELV compliant
Industry Standards.Lead Free Solder Processes: Not reviewed for lead free solder process
Body Features.Number of Positions: 8
Packaging Features.Packaging Method: Poly Bag
Housing Features.Housing Color: White
Product Type Features.Product Type: Connector - Modular
Body Features.Wire Range (mm [AWG]): 0.20-0.35 [24-22]
Packaging Features.Packaging Quantity: 1
Body Features.Cable Diameter (Max.) (mm [in]): 0.70 1.40 [0.028 0.067]
Electrical Characteristics.Shielded: No
Product Type Features.Series: Keystone
Product Type Features.Performance Category: Cat 5e
Product Type Features.Wiring Pattern: Universal
Body Features.Wire Range (Solid) (mm [AWG]): 22-24
Body Features.Wire Range (Stranded) (mm [AWG]): 22-24
Product Type Features.Termination Style: 110 Style Punch-Down
Body Features.Conductor O.D. (mm [in]): 0.40 0.65 [0.016 0.025]
Body Features.NETCONNECT Select System: No
Product Type Features.Jack Type: RJ45
Formally an ADC Krone part.
ANSI/TIA Category 5e compliant
|Number of Ports||1|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.