This part is discontinued by supplier.
Flush-mounted modular faceplates are designed for use with modular jacks and connectors. Each faceplate has two station identification windows and each port has its own identification tab. The UL 94V-O faceplates are available in four different colors that match the modular jacks and connectors. Up to six modular jacks or connectors can be installed in a standard NEMA single-gang wallbox. Matching port identification tabs have terminal and telephone icons and port numbers to ensure clear identification of each port.
- T568A/B universally wired
- Accepts either CommScope’s LSA-Plus tool or 110 tool for wire termination
Industry Standards.RoHS/ELV Compliance: RoHS compliant, ELV compliant
Industry Standards.Lead Free Solder Processes: Not reviewed for lead free solder process
Product Type Features.Color: White
Mechanical Attachment.Configuration: Unloaded
Product Type Features.Product Type: Faceplate
Product Type Features.Number of Ports: 4
Other.Industry: Enterprise Network Solutions
Product Type Features.Industry Application: TrueNet
Body Features.Capacity: 1-Gang
Body Features.Accepts: TrueNet Keystone Connectors
Product Type Features.Series: TrueNet
Identification Marking.Labeling Options: Label, Icon
Formally an ADC Krone part.
Height: 4.508 in. (114.5 mm)
Width: 2.756 in. (70 mm)
Depth: 0.256 in. (6.5 mm)
Plastic: High-impact, flame-retardant, UL 1863, UL 94V-O, UV-inhibited
|Number of Ports||4|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.