- Independently tested and verified by Intertek (ETL) for Cat6A component performance
- In-line IDC field is consistent with traditional 4-pair 110-style IDC terminations
- Patented triple-stage compensation design with integrated flexible circuit enhances link and channel performance
- Patented isolation gap on circuit board minimizes alien crosstalk between ports
- Conductor retention feature holds individual conductors in place during termination
- Pair Separation Tower (PST) facilitates separation of Cat6Aconductors
- Separated blocks provide room to work with larger Cat6A cables and help to identify first-pair position
- Terminates upto 50% faster than Cat6A panels requiring additional termination manager
- Reversible card shows T568 A and B wiring schemes eparately
- IDC stuffer caps provide termination strain relief
- Angled design facilitates proper bend radius
- Mounts on 19 Inch equipment racks
- Magnifying label holders adjacent to connectors
- One cable management bar included per row
- Angled design conss rack space by routing cords directly into vertical cable management
- PCB and plastic components are rated per UL 94V-0
|Number of Ports||24|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.