Atlas-X1 Cat 6A SlimLine Boot Patch Cords exceed all channel performance requirements in ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 from 1 MHz to 500 MHz to support the IEEE 802.an standard for 10 Gigabit Ethernet over UTP Cable. The patch cords provide superior alien crosstalk suppression and protect critical data from EMI (electromagnetic interference) and RFI (radio frequency interference). They are ideal for use in a UTP Cat 6A system, or as part of a Cat 6A shielded system for use in healthcare, manufacturing, casinos, and other environments where alien crosstalk may be a concern. The shielded technology is Rockwell Automation Encompass approved.
- Independently tested and verified by Intertek (ETL) for CAT 6A component performance
- Cable construction provides excellent alien crosstalk suppression and EMI/RFI protection
- SlimLine plug/boot features a narrow profile for less congestion in higher-density applications
- Snagless design prevents tab breakage
- Outside diameter of .240 inches easier to manage
- 26-gauge stranded conductors for maximum flexibility
- Same cord for UTP or shielded installations
|Connector Type||PLUG MODULES TO JACK MODULES|
|Lengths||3 FT. | 0.91 M|
|Shielded||F/UTP - FOILED/UNSHIELDED TWISTED PAIR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.