Two-fiber cable assemblies are offered with a variety of connector and cable combinations. Connector options include LC, SC, FC, ST compatible, and MT-RJ. RoHS compliant Zipcord, DFX, MIC, Fan-out, and RIC cables are available.
Additional detailed furcation images are available in the Cable Assembly Family Specification Sheet.
Many of our fiber optic cable assemblies are highly configurable. If you don’t see what you are looking for here, please review the ordering matrix contained in the family spec sheet, or contact Customer Care at 1-800-743-2675.
Vertical Riser, General Building Applications
- Flame-retardant jacket
- Rugged and durable Superior Performance Testing
- Every termination is tested to ensure the highest in network performance State-Of-The-Art Manufacturing Processes
- Corning proprietary manufacturing processes and advanced technolog result in unsurpassed product consistency Corning advantage
- Integrated developer and manufacturer of cable, connectors and fiber to ensure overall cable assembly performance
Cable Assembly Type: Two Fiber
Cable Type: Tight-Buffered
Fiber Category: Single-mode (OS2)
Flame Rating: Riser (OFNR)
Fiber Count (cable): 2
Outer Jacket Color: Yellow
Boot Color (Conn A): Blue
Connector Type (Conn A): SC duplex
Ferrule Material (Conn A): Ceramic
Housing Color (Conn A): Blue
Housing Material (Conn A): Composite
Boot Color (Conn B): Blue
Connector Type (Conn B): SC duplex
Ferrule Material (Conn B): Ceramic
Housing Color (Conn B): Blue
Housing Material (Conn B): Composite
Leg Diameter (Conn A) (Metric-mm): 2.9 mm
Leg Length (Conn A) (Metric): 254 mm (+38.1 mm/-0 mm)
Leg Length (Conn A) (US): 10 in (+1.5 in/-0 in)
Plug Dimensions (Conn A) (Metric): 25.4x4.3x7.1 mm
Plug Dimensions (Conn A) (US): 1x0.17x0.28 in
Plug Type (Conn A): Heat-shrink sleeve
Leg Diameter (Conn B) (Metric-mm): 2.9 mm
Leg Length (Conn B) (Metric): 254 mm (+38.1 mm/-0 mm)
Leg Length (Conn B) (US): 10 in (+1.5 in/-0 in)
Plug Dimensions (Conn B) (Metric): 25.4x4.3x7.1 mm
Plug Dimensions (Conn B) (US): 1x0.17x0.28 in
Plug Type (Conn B): Heat-shrink sleeve
Nominal Outer Diameter (Metric-mm): 5.6 mm
Nominal Outer Diameter (US): 0.22 in
Insertion Loss, Typical (Conn A): 0.15 dB
Polish (Conn A): UPC
Reflectance, Typical (Conn A): = -59 dB
Insertion Loss, Typical (Conn B): 0.15 dB
Polish (Conn B): UPC
Reflectance, Typical (Conn B): = -59 dB
Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Connector Type||SC - SC|
|Length||5 M | 16.4 FT.|
|Number of Fibers||2 FIBER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.