Each of the wall-mounted network cabinet standard models feature usable panel heights from 10.5 in. to 36.8 in. to ensure protection of sensitive electronic components from the environment and unauthorized access. Order captive nuts (Part No. 156362) a nd screws (Part No. 156363) separately. Color: light gray with dark gray trim.
- Rear housing with removable solid top cover and bottom cable entry with brushes
- Two vertical system bars
- Cable collecting rail
- Center swing frame with lock and one set of 19 in. rails
- Front viewing door with lock
- Two filters
- Adjustable 19 in. rails
- Top and bottom cable entry
- Wall-mount brackets
- Grounding rail
- Can provide NEMA 12 protection with the use of 2235135 solid gland plates
|Overall Depth||GREATER THAN 2’ TO 3’|
|Overall Width||GREATER THAN 1’ TO 2’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.