Corning offers a family of splice tray kits suitable for use with Corning Fiber NIDs.
FNI-NG splice tray kits are available as optional accessories that allow splice trays to be added to existing FNI-NG series fiber NIDs. These splice trays are made of plastic, and are available equipped with one SC simplex or LC duplex fiber adapters.
FNI-ST splice tray kit is a black metal splice tray for up to 4 heat shrink splices. This splice tray kit is suitable for use in any Corning FNI type fiber NID.Stores and protects 12 Fibrlok splices, 120 mass fusion or 24 single fusion splices (3.0 mm x 60 mm). The 2521 splice inserts which must be purchased separately are easily added to secure splices into the trays. Fibers are routed into the trays using 2520 tubing that zips over the fibers. The tray has entry from all corners and hinges from side to side.
- Design accommodates many applications Flame-retardant, impact-resistant engineering-grade thermoplastic and hinged cover with padlock
- Maximum product lifetime and security Compact, modular unit with craft-friendly design
- Minimizes installatio time with room for future expansion
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.