Hot Melt connectors come pre-loaded with advanced Hot Melt adhesive. There is no need for epoxy mixing and application so the termination time averages just two minutes. The Hot Melt connector’s reliability, high performance and ease of use, in both in door and outdoor LANs worldwide, have made it an industry favorite. The Hot Melt LC connector, in both single-mode and multimode, has all the advantages of our pre-loaded Hot Melt technology - and at half the size of our SC connector. With its high-per formance adhesive and precision-centered ferrule polishing, it meets TIA 568B.3 requirements for a broad range of applications. To complete termination of the Hot Melt connector, a Fiber Termination Kit is required. Choose between the Hot Melt Fiber Te rmination Kit 6366 and Hot Melt Fiber Termination Kit 6362-230V, depending on voltage requirements.
- Single-mode and multimode local area networks and campus wiring
- Available in LC, ST, SC, FC single-mode and multimode connectors
- Provides reliable performance in a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications
|Fiber Type||OM1 MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.