Internal machine wiring
Control cabinet wiring where space is constrained
Product lines with machines that require precise movements
Device-to-device wiring, connecting sensors, encoders, push-buttons, actuators and more
Enhanced protection from liqus, extreme temperatures, abrasion, chemical exposure and heavy vibration
- Up to 52% reduced cable area compared to industry standard electronic cables
- Up to 74% tighter bend radius compared to industry standard electronic cables
- Increased cable life with 1 million flex life cycles
- Increased flex life for use in moving envirnments
- Suitable for use in NFPA 79 applications
|Conductor Count||3 CONDUCTORS|
|Conductor Material||TINNED COPPER|
|Conductor Size||22 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor Type||STRANDED CONDUCTOR|
|Fire Rating||GENERAL PURPOSE|
|Jacket Material||PVC-POLYVINYL CHLORIDE|
|Screen/Shield Type||FOIL SHIELDED - ALUM/MYLAR|
|Shield Construction||INDIVL/FOIL SIDE & DRAIN OUT|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.