Meet the Blackwire 500 Series corded USB headsets with our industry-first Smart Sensor(TM) technology. It easily and intuitively juggles PC calls and multi-media using audio alerts to manage connection, mute and volume status. With easy portability, i t offers all-day comfort at your desk or at home.
- Smart sensor technology lets you answer a call by simply putting on the headset.
- One-touch call answer/end, vol +/-, and mute.
- Inline indicator lights and user friendly audio alerts the user to connection, mute and volume status.
- Dynamic EQ automaticaly adjusts audio settings between voice calls and music.
- Enjoy hi-fi stereo sound (C520) for unmatched audio clarity when listening to multi-media.
- PC wideband audio with noise-canceling microphones for high-quality PC telephony.
- Digital signal procesing (DSP) provides natural voice sound.
|Style||OVER THE HEAD|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.