The OBR40 optical bypass relay enables you to protect Ethernet fiber-optic networks against power outages at one or more switches. It comes with two duplex inputs and outputs that are available for three different types of fiber (multimode 62.5/125 um, multimode 50/125 um and single-mode 9/125 um). It is also possible to use a control contact to trigger the function at will.
The advantages of this optical bypass relay are especially valuable for applications in which parts of the system can operate autonomously. This data-transparent optical bypass relay protects applications against multiple failures and is suitable for any data protocols and rates.
- Ethernet fiber-optic networks remain functional in spite of power failures at one or more switches
- Switchover threshold for the supply voltage monitor can be adjusted between 10 V and 60 V
- The bypass function is activated even if the OBR40 itself has no power
- A control contact can be used to trigger the bypass function at will
- Stepwise adjustable delay guarantees smooth reactivation of switches
- Flexible in use, thanks to connections for different types of fiber (multimode 62.5/125 µm, multimode 50/125 um, single-mode 9/125 um)
- Protection rating IP30
- Potential-free signal contact
- Extended operating temperature range from -40C to +70C
- Redundant 24 V DC power supply
- LED displays for network status and power supply
- Ideally suitable for all Industrial Ethernet switches from Hirschmann(TM)
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (MANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.