New Spider 3 line Cross Ref- Anixter PN 703203
The classical industrial ethernet rail switches. Their compact design enables an economic start. These simple unmanaged switches offer plug & play functionality in the lower area of the network pyramid.
The SPIDER family of switches provides users with an economical, yet highly reliable hardened Ethernet switch. All copper/RJ45 ports are auto-negotiating and auto-crossing -- the SPIDERs will work with either patch or cross-over cables.
The 100 Mbps fiber ports are available in multimode (MM) and single-mode (SM) with either SC or ST sockets (Gigabit fiber is via SFPs). All SPIDER switches are extremely compact and have LED indicators that provide information on power status, link status, and data rate.
- Reliability - Designed to operate in environments ranging from -40C to +70C and tolerate shock and vibration levels that would quickly destroy office grade switches.
- Flexibility - Available in standard configurations ranging from 4 to 26 port, with bot h copper and fiber ports, Gigabit and 10/1000 speeds and in managed and unmanaged configurations, theses switches offer the ideal mix of flexibility, horsepower, and value.
- Ease of Installation - There is no need for additional documentation, standard procedures, or operator training when RS20/30/40 switches are installed in the same network as other Hirschmann products because they use a common firmware as other Hirschmann products allowing networks to easily evolve and change.
|Type||ETHERNET SWITCH (UNMANAGED)|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.