Corning UniCam SC connectors offer optical performance in a fast, easy field-termination solution ideal for fiber-to-the-workstation applications where setup and teardown time is critical. The high-precision mechanical splice technology enables fiber o ptic networks to be installed quickly and cost effectively. Installation of an LC, SC or ST compatible connector can be accomplished in about 50 seconds to one minute with the UniCam High-Performance Tool Kit.
The lightweight, handheld installation tool and high-performance precision cleaver virtually eliminate human variability during installation, ensuring terminations are right the first time, every time. This kit was designed with consideration for network installers, from the cleaver, with its intuitive, hand-held precision design and dual-clamp precision hold, to the installation tool, with its immediate go/no-go feedback signal indicating proper mating of the field fiber to the fiber stub. Installation is as easy as strip, clean, cleave, cam and crimp, with exceptional optical performance assured. Every UniCam connector is assured to meet the published specification at the time of installation or Corning will replace it.
- Performance guaranteed
- 100 percent yield guarantee Broad operating temperature range (-40;C to +75;C)
- Utility and flexibility Factory-polished end face
- Consistent optical performance Fast termination and no consumables
- Low installation cost Minimumnsertion loss
- Optimum optical performance
Fiber Category: 50 µm MM (OM3/OM4 compatible)
Product Type (FOJP): Field-Installable Connectors
Boot Color: Aqua
Connector Ferrule Material: Ceramic
Connector Housing Color: Black
Connector Housing Material: Composite
Design - Connector Type: SC
Connector Durability: = 0.2 dB change by 500 rematings, FOTP-21
Nominal Fiber Outer Diameter: 125 µm
Temperature Cycling: = 0.3 dB IL, -40 to +75C, 21 cycles
Tensile Strength 900µ Cable (Metric): 4.9 N. change = 0.2 dB. FOTP-6
Tensile Strength 900µ Cable (US): 1.1 lb. change = 0.2 dB. FOTP-6
Tensile Strength Jacketed Cable (Metric): 50 N. change = 0.2 dB. FOTP-6
Tensile Strength Jacketed Cable (US): 11 lb. change = 0.2 dB. FOTP-6
Insertion Loss, Max_ (Connector): 0.5 dB
Insertion Loss, Typical (Connector): 0.1 dB
Reflectance (Connector): = -26 dB
Temperature - Operation (Metric): -40 C to 75 C exceeding EIA/TIA 568-B.3
Temperature - Operation (US): -40 F to 167 F exceeding EIA/TIA 568-B.3
Approval and Listings: Passed EIA/TIA 568-B.3; Intermateability: Connectors are FOCIS compliant with TIA/EIA 604-10A and IEC61754-20; Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Fiber Type||MULTI MODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.