Corning offers a complete line of heat-cure, epoxy-and-polish connectors for the flexibility to meet any factory termination need. SC connectors are available for both single-mode and multimode applications, and with tuned Single-mode ferrules for the ultimate in performance. Each connector meets FOCIS and TIA/EIA-568-B.3 standards and ships pre-assembled from the factory to reduce installation time. Zirconia ferrules with preradiused end faces allow for physical contact polishing supporting super o r ultra PC performance (SPC or UPC).
- Ships preassembled from the factory
- Reduces installation time
- Zirconia ceramic ferrules with preradiused end faces
- Allow for physical contact polishing for APC or UPC performance
- Available with tuned ferrules
- Maximum performance
Fiber Category: 62.5 µm MM (OM1)
Product Type (FOJP): Heat Cure Epoxy and Polish Connectors
Connector Housing Color: Beige
Connector Housing Material: Thermoplastic
Design - Connector Type: SC
Connector Durability: = 0.2 dB change, 500 rengs, FOTP-21
Temperature Cycling: < 0.3 dB change, -40Celsius to +75Celsius, 21 cycles
Tensile Strength: = 0.2 dB change, 15 lb, FOTP-6
Insertion Loss, Typical (Connector): 0.2 dB
Reflectance (Connector): < -20 dB
Intermateability: TIA/EIA-604-3; Free of hazardous substances according to RoHS 2002/95/EG
|Fiber Type||OM1 MULTIMODE|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.