Multi-conductor - low capacitance computer cable for EIA RS-485 applications, 1-pair conductors, 24 AWG, chrome PVC jacket.
Overall foil/braid shield, low-capacitance computer cable for EIA RS-485 applications plenum-rated and non-plenum.
- Indoor suitability
- Overall cabling lay length - 2.5 Inch, overall cabling lay direction - left hand, overall cabling lay twists - 4.8 twist/ft
Low Capacitance Multi-Conductor Cable
Put Ups: 1000 ft
Put Ups Color: Chrome
Conductor Material: Tinned Copper
Conductor Size: 24 AWG
Conductor Stranding: 7x32
Number of Conductors: 2 (1-Pair)
Insulation Material: Polyethylene
Insulation Size: 0.023 Inch Wall Thickness
Outer Shield Material: Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape (Layer 1), Tinned Copper (Layer 2)
Outer Shield Coverage: 100% (Layer 1), 90% (Layer 2)
Outer Shield Trade Name: Beldfoil (With Shorting Fold) (Layer 1)
Outer Shield Type: Tape (Layer 1), Braid (Layer 2)
Outer Shield Drain Wire Material: Tinned Copper
Outer Shield Drain Wire Stranding: 7x32
Outer Shield Drain Wire Size: 24 AWG
Outer Jacket Material: PVC
Outer Jacket Size: 0.035 Inch Wall Thickness (Nominal)
Overall Nominal Diameter: 0.232 Inch
Pair Color Code Chart: White/Blue And Blue/White
Temperature Range: -30 to 90 deg C Operating, 80 deg C (UL AWM Style 2919)
Bulk Cable Weight: 36 lb/1000 ft
Recommended Pulling Tension: 72.3 lb
Minimum Bend Radius/Minor Axis: 2.5 Inch
Plenum: No, Plenum Number - 82841, 89841
Impedance: 120 Ohm (Nominal)
Nominal Conductor To Conductor Capacitance: 12.8 pF/ft
Nominal Conductor To Other Conductor And Shield Capacitance: 23 pF/ft
Nominal Velocity Of Propagation: 0.66
Nominal Delay: 1.6 ns/ft
Conductor DC Resistance: 24 Ohm/1000 ft At 20 deg C (Nominal)
Outer Shield DC Resistance: 3.4 Ohm/1000 ft At 20 deg C (Nominal)
Attenuation: 0.6 dB/100 ft At 1 MHz
Operating Voltage: 300 Volt RMS (Type CM), 30 Volt RMS (AWM2919) (UL)
Operating Current: 2.1 Amp Per Conductor At 25 deg C (10 deg C Temperature Rise)
Overall Cabling Fillers: Fibrous Polypropylene
|Conductor Count||1 PAIR|
|Conductor Material||TINNED COPPER|
|Conductor Size||24 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor Type||STRANDED CONDUCTOR|
|Fire Rating||GENERAL PURPOSE|
|Jacket Material||PVC-POLYVINYL CHLORIDE|
|NEC Rating||UL LISTED ART 800|
|Screen/Shield Type||BRAID OVER FOIL SHIELD|
|Shield Construction||OVERALL FOIL & BRAID|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.