Belden’s Classic Line includes a select number of high quality, high reliability Multi-conductor and Paired Cables. These known performers meet or exceed UL standards and have been used worldwide for decades.
Belden classic products are manufactured in a wide variety of gauge (AWG) sizes, insulation materials, shielding configurations, and jacketing materials, including Plenum and High-temperature versions. These Multi-conductor and paired products offer best-in-class performance and reliability in many different systems.
Multi-conductor - Low-capacitance computer cables for EIA RS-232 applications
- Unsurpassed quality and reliability
- Robust designs that meet or exceed UL standards
- Proven performance in installations worldwide
- Broad range of AWG sizes, shielding options, conductor and pair counts
- Convenient put-up options
- Polyolefin insulations provide lower capacitance performance when compared to cables with PVC insulations
- Tefzel, TFE and FEP insulation and jacket constructions offer higher temperature ratings
- Global availability through a network of Belden distributors
|Conductor Count||6 CONDUCTORS|
|Conductor Material||TINNED COPPER|
|Conductor Size||22 AWG (AMERICAN WIRE GAUGE)|
|Conductor Type||STRANDED CONDUCTOR|
|Fire Rating||GENERAL PURPOSE|
|Insulation Material||SRPVC-SEMI-RIGID POLYVINYL CHLORIDE|
|Jacket Material||PVC-POLYVINYL CHLORIDE|
|NEC Rating||NEC CMG|
|Screen/Shield Type||BRAID OVER FOIL SHIELD|
|Shield Construction||OVERALL FOIL & BRAID|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.