The DeviceMaster UP has been designed to meet the demands of today’s increasingly diverse Modbus installations. Comtrol has developed three unique Modbus firmware applications that provide a wide range of Modbus connectivity. Simple connections or complex Modbus networks, you can do it all with a DeviceMaster UP. Highly flexible and robust, the DeviceMaster UP provides connectivity between a vast array of Modbus controllers and devices. Simplified configuration pages, innovative functionality and informative diagnostic information all make for quick and easy set-up of even the most complex Modbus installations.
- DIN-rail mounting and screw terminal power connections
- 1-Port VDC Modbus Ethernet gateway delivers highly flexible and unique Modbus functionality
- Multiple Modbus master and slave types
- Raw/ASCII Serial and Ethernet device support
- Variable power input eliminates need for power converters
- Dual Ethernet ports for daisy chaining network connections between multiple units
- RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC compliant
Serial Connectors: (1) DB9 Male
Ethernet Ports: (1) 10/100 BaseT
Processor: ARM7 44Mhz
Memory - RAM: 8MB, Flash: 4MB
Mounting Options: Panel/Rack
LED Indicators: Status, Ethernet Link/Activity, Collision, 100MB Ethernet, RX/TX per Port
Housing: RugSteel Construction
Device Requirements: 5 to 30 V DC
Device Consumption: 2.5 Watts
External Power Supply (Included) - Input: 90 to 260 V AC @ 47-63Hz, Output: 500mA @ 24 V DC
Surge Protection: 15KV
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.