The A-1700 Series of high-performance mixing-dedicated power amplifiers are ideal for PA applications that value versatility. Specifically designed to satisfy the multi-microphone public address requirements of environments such as places of worship an d meeting halls, the A-1700 Series Microphone Mixing Amplifiers focus on operational flexibility as well as advanced functions, proving an ideal cost-effective PA solution.
- Multiple Inputs/Outputs Featuring Multiple Mic Inputs as Well as Three Auxiliary Inputs (2 Stereo), the A-1700 Series of Amplifiers have Three Different Power Ratings to Select from Depending on the Venue, These Units Offer Efficient Mixing of as Many as 9 Different Inputs, If More Auxiliary Inputs are Required, Mic Inputs 5 and 6 Can be Switched Over to Accept Line Level Inputs
- 2 Zone Capability Each A-1700 Series Amplifier has 2 Speaker Output Zones Which Can be Independently Selected or Used Toge ther for Enhanced PA Applications
- The A-1700 Series of Amplifiers Provide Phantom Power to All Connected Microphones, Phantom Power Can Switched on or OFF as Needed, the Microphone Inputs Feature a Balanced Configuration with XLR Connectors, Allowing L ong Cable Runs Without any Problems
- Equalization Each Amplifier Allows Easy Tonal Adjustment of All Output Signals with Bass and Treble Controls
- Connecting External Equipment for More Sophisticated Equalization Such as Minimizing Feedback, a Parametric Equalizer or Other Gearcan be Patched in Before the Power Amplification Stage
- A-1700 Series Amplifiers will Respond to Remote Control Signals, Allowing Remote Volume Adjustments and Remote Power ON/OFF
- A-1700 Series Amplifier Back Panel Includes a Stereo Record Output for Connecting an External Recorder to Archive or Back up Broadcasts
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.