Panduit’s ABM100-A-C 4-way rubber-based adhesive backed cable tie mounts have been designed for fast installation and long-term performance and reliability. They are made of Nylon 6.6. These mounts can be used with miniature, intermediate, and standard cable ties and are intended for use in indoor environments. They are 1’ x 1’ (25.4mm x 25.4mm), has hole for standard S6 flat head screw, supplied in strips of 2, are white in color and come in packages of 100.
Used with Miniature, Intermediate, and Standard Cables Ties
- Superior adhesive for long term reliability
- 2-up mount configuration speeds liner removal and installation
- 4-way cable tie entry makes part orientation fast and easy
- Adhesive backing allows routing of wires and cables where mounting holes cannot be drilled
- Used with Panduit cable ties for a complete wire routing solution
|Type||CABLES TIES AND ACCESSORIES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.