VIDEOLARM | ACH13HBN
IP Ready Outdoor Environmental Housing with metal wall/pole mount, with 24 V AC input, 12 or 24 output for camera, thermostatically controlled heater/blower, for an IP Network camera, 40vA transformer, MCL 10.5 in.; RoHS: Y
Extremely versatile and compatible with several of todays leading IP and analog camera manufacturers, the ACH13 Series of environmental camera housings can withstand harsh weather conditions. The ACH13 is simple in design yet effective in securing your monitoring application. With an extruded aluminum body construction, the ACH13 incorporates a side hinge for easy service access and a combination pole and wall-mounting bracket. In addition, the ACH13 is available in several models, with optional components and accessories, all intended to maximize your monitoring system.
- Compatible with todays leading IP and analog camera manufacturers: lens combinations up to 10.5 (266.7mm) long and 3.6 (91.4mm) wide
- Standard with combination wall/pole mounting bracket
- Side hinge for easy service access
- Extruded aluminum construction
- Includes pole and wall-mounting bracket
- Heater/blower models available for outdoor use
- Includes 5-year warranty
|Voltage/Current Type||24 VAC|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.