Corning offers a full line of factory- and field-installable adapters in a variety of mounting configurations to ensure compatibility with the housing, panel, outlet or faceplate being utilized. Supporting a variety of connector types, the adapters are ideal for cable assembly house and manufacturing environments and local area networks (LANs) at the workstation outlet.
- Various mounting configurations
- Ensures compatibility with housing, panel, or faceplate being utilized Variety of colors
- Supports TIA/EIA-568-B.3 Available with or without Corning logo
- Allows for customization Available with ceramic or metal alignmentVariety of applications
Fiber Category: 50 µm MM (OM2)
Product Type (FOJP): Fiber Optic Adapters
Adapter Clip: Metal
Adapter Housing Color: Black
Adapter Housing Material: Composite
Adapter Insert Material: Ceramic
Adapter Mounting Type: Full-flange
Adapter Style: Hybrid
Adapter Type: ST Compatible - SC
Approval and Listings: TIA/EIA-604-2 / TIA/EIA-604-3
|Type||COUPLER / ADAPTER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.