- Supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac - All in one handheld tool for all Wi-Fi technologies including true 802.11ac 3x3 support.
- Instant-on operation - Powers up fast and automatically starts discovering networks, access points (APs), and channel activity.
- Touchscreen Display - 5" Touchscreen display allows for better visibility and easier access to all the available operations/inputs.
- Get answers fast - The one-button AutoTest quickly provides a pass/fail indication of the wireless environment and identifies c ommon problems - for any level of Wi-Fi expertise.
- Link-Live Cloud Service - Cloud-based results management dashboard provides test results, project control, and reporting capabilities for your network connectivity tests.
- Identifies security settings for each Network and Access Point: Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2, and/or 802.1x.
- Pinpoints Wi-Fi traffic and interference - Shows how much of each channel’s bandwidth is consumed by 802.11 traffic and interference, and the APs using each channel.
- Finds rogue APs and misbehaving clients - Flags unauthorized APs and clients. Hunt them down with the LOCATE function or find them even faster with the optional directional antenna.
- Connection tests - Connects to networks or specific APs using WEP, WPA, WPA2, and/or 802.1x. Acquires an IP address and pings the router, gateway, and user-defined addresses to verify connectivity and network access inside and outside the firewall. Verifies connection quality.
- Wired Ethernet Tests - Allows for quick AP backhaul and wir ing verification.
- Designed for the field - Multi-hour battery life. One-handed operation. Rugged design.
- Easy upgrades - The mini-USB port allows software upgrades in the field in just minutes using your laptop computer and the AirCheck G2 Manager Software.
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.