Wi-Fi is a complex technology, but testing it doesn’t have to be. AirCheck G2TM Wireless tester is purpose built for the front-line IT responders dispatched to the complaints of: The Wi-Fi is not working or the Internet is down. The AirCheck G2 Wireles s Tester provides fast, simple, and accurate isolation and troubleshooting, thereby reducing the time to resolution of wireless issues.
There are many variables that lead to Wi-Fi complaints, ranging from network based problems and configuration issues to environmental or client device misconfigurations. Collecting all the key pieces of information the very first time is key to every front-line IT responder to resolve any complaint.
The AirCheck G2’s intuitive user interface and management platform provides actionable intelligence to not only remove the complexity of wireless troubleshooting but also helps speed up closure of the trouble ticket. The cost of not getting the job done right the first time, leading to an escalation team visit, leads to ineffective usage of the escalation team efforts and end-user dissatisfaction due to slow problem-solving response time. AirCheck G2 provides front-line IT with complete and accurate wireless information to solve problems right the first time, inste ad of blindly escalating them.
AirCheck G2 is a simple-to-use, handheld wireless tester that allows users to quickly verify and troubleshoot 802.11a/b/g/n/ac network availability, connectivity, performance, non-Wi-Fi interferers, and rogue detection - all in a dedicated, handheld tool. Its one-button AutoTest quickly provides a pass/fail indication of the wireless environment and identifies common problems such as interference, overloaded networks, rogue devices, and coverage. AirCheck G2 helps you audit your wireless environment to identify and locate rogue AP’s. The tester fully documents your troubleshooting session and creates professional-quality reports in the management platform Link-Live. AirCheck G2 provides the information you need to q uickly solve wireless problems. Expanded kit includes: AirCheck G2 WLAN Wireless Tester; Test Accessory to act as an iPerf server; Power charger with 4 international adapters; Soft carrying case; USB cable to connect to a PC; External antenna (RP-SMA c onnector) for locating devices; Holster with shoulder strap; and an automobile power charger.
- Supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac - All-in-one handheld tool for all Wi-Fi technologies including true
- 802.11ac 3x3 support.
- Pinpoints Wi-Fi traffic and interference - Shows how much of each channel’s bandwidth is
- consumed by 802.11 traffic and interference, nd the APs using each channel.
- Performance Tests - Verifies throughput and performance via iPerf testing to a standalone iPerf server or iPerf testing to the included Test Accessory, which can act as an iPerf server
- Fast Answers - The one-button AutoTest quickly provides a pass/fail indication of the wireless
- environment and identifies common problems - for any level of Wi-Fi expertise.
- Link-Live Cloud Service - Cloud-based Link-Live provides test results, project control, and
- reporting capabilitis for your network connectivity tests.
- Finds rogue APs and misbehaving clients - Flags unauthorized APs and clients. Hunt them
- down with the LOCATE function or find them even faster with the optional directional antenna.
- Wired Ethernet Tests - Allows or quick AP backhaul and wiring verification.
A rugged, purpose-built wireless tester supporting the latest Wi-Fi
technologies (802.11a/b/g/n/ac) that’s easy to use and easy to carry
A one-button AutoTest, which quickly provides a pass/fail indication of
the wireless environment and identi??es comon problems - for any
level of Wi-Fi expertise
An instant view of test results including network availability,
connectivity, utilization, rogue devices, and interference detection
A centralized test results management platform, Link-Live, that
faciates greater job visibility, project control and ??eet management
for larger distributed environments
|Type||WIRELESS LAN TESTER|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.