This part is discontinued by supplier. Please use Anixter# 427200 as a suggested replacement.
Ease connector attachment issues and ensure excellent RF transmission line performance with Positive Stop Connectors from Andrew.
Revolutionary Positive Sto Connectors for HELIAX corrugated coaxial cables require no special tools or torque wrenches, eliminating both guess work and time consuming measurements. Using standard wrenches and in less than one rotation, Positive Stop Connectors give the installe r a clear visual and mechanical verification of a correct fit, sealing out water and sealing in excellent electrical performance. Positive Stop Connectors are waterproof, even unmated. The connectors’ easy verification eliminates the need to control to rque levels and provides consistent attachment integrity and electrical performance.
- No special tools required
- Full tightens in less than one rotation
- Visual and mechanical fit verification
- Integrated sealing mechanism
- Faster, easier installation
- Excellent electrical performance
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.