- Features rich rack enclosure optimized for easy installation, managing cables, integrating power distribution and maximizing airflow
- Integrated with InfraStruxure products - Schneider Electric cooling, power distribution and cable management products w ork seamlessly with IT enclosures to provide a complete infrastructure support system
- Schneider electric rack systems compatible - Compatible with a variety of schneider electric rack accessory products to provide the ability to create a complete rack system, configure rack solutions using industry leading schneider electric design portal - small IT solution designer configurator complete with verification of product compatibility and useful 3rd party equipment catalog to aid in visualizing your ide al rack solution
- Optimized for high capacity cable management systems - NetShelter SX enclosures are optimized for use with high capacity cable management systems that attach to equipment mounting rails inside enclosures aligning with equipment mountin g u-spaces and provide channels for routing and managing cabling
- Vendor neutral EIA-310 19 inch rack mounting compatibility guaranteed - Vendor neutral mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310 compliant 19 inch equipment, the "Fits Like a Glove" money back guarantee provides peace of mind that all of your EIA-310-E compliant rack-mount equipment will physically fit in a NetShelter
- Cable access openings with pre installed brushes - Large cable access slots in the roof provides access fo r overhead cable egress, the bottom design allows for unobstructed cable access through a raised floor, roof includes openings with brush strips pre-installed in locations biased towards the front of the enclosure to allow for data cable passthrough an d provisions for air containment
- Simple selection - No need to spend hours choosing from and compiling dozens of part numbers to create a single enclosure, schneider electric has made it easy by handling the details and providing complete enclosures wi th single part numbers
- Perforated front door with curved profile - Perforated front and rear doors provide ample ventilation for servers and networking equipment, front door perforated area is optimized with a curved profile to provide greater surface area and allowance of more perforation coverage and higher perforation rating
- Quick release doors - Front door can be moved to the opposite side or interchanged with rear doors; doors are easily removed with simple lift-off design
- Half height side pane
|Overall Depth||GREATER THAN 3’ TO 4’|
|Overall Height||GREATER THAN 6’ TO 7’|
|Overall Width||GREATER THAN 2’ TO 3’|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.