- Reduce dust related equipment issues - Protecting the equipment inside the CX from airborne contaminants such as dust reduces the risk of related equipment issues, such as overheating, system failure and permanent data loss
- Increases IP specification - Ingress Protection (IP) rating increases from IP44 to IP54 by installing the Dust Filter Kit on to the CX enclosures, this can be beneficial in certain cases such as for government, health and education sectors
- Easily washed - No purchasing of additio nal filters required, simply remove the existing filter material, wash it in warm running water and replace it back in its metal cassette
- Increases airflow - Provides proper intake temperatures, increasing equipment life
- Plug and play setup - Fast and easy set up
- Toolless rack mounting capabilities - Server cases do not require additional tools to mount into NetShelter enclosures, which allows the users to quickly and easily mount units in the rear of the enclosure
- Lockable front doors - Protect IT equipment from unwanted access
- Light oak veneer finish - The enclosure blends discretely into almost any office environment
- Acoustic foam lining for noise dampening - Superior noise reduction of installed IT equipment allowing the enclosure to be placed in a quiet environment
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.