100FX (SC) Desktop PCI-e Fiber Network Adapter Card w/PCI Express
- MSI and MSI-x
- Driver support for Windows and Linux
- PCI-express x1 interface
- IEEE 802.1x Flow control
- Audio/Video bridging (AVB)
- IEEE 802.1p-Based traffic prioritization
- TCP Checksum RX/TX supported
- PXE 2.1 remote boot support
- Wake-on-LAN (WoL)
- Jumbo frame up to 9.6 KB
- Available with SC, ST or MT-RJ multimode fiber connections
- Receive-Side Scaling (RSS)
- Low-profile and standard height brackets included
- Microsoft certified drivers: Windows Vista, Windows 2008
100FX Desktop PCIe x1 Channel Fast Ethernet Fiber Network Adapter Interface Card
Bus Type: PCIe x 1 v1.1
Interface Standards: IEEE 802.1p Quality of Service, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tag, IEEE 802.1as 1588 Precision Time Protocol (PTP), IEEE 802.1qat, IEEE 802.1qau, IEEE 802.2 LLC, IEEE 802.3ac MAC, IEEE 802.3u Fast Ethernet, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control Auto-Negotiation
Drivers: Windows 8, 64-Bit, Windows 8, 32-Bit, Windows 7, 64-Bit, Windows 7, 32-Bit, Windows Vista, 64-Bit, Windows Vista, 32-Bit, Windows XP, 64-Bit, Windows XP, 32-Bit, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 2003, 64-Bit, Windows 2003, NDIS2, Linux 2.6
Management Features: WMI, ACPI 2.0/wOI, PXE 2.1 Boot ROM, SNMP
Optical Specifications: -31 dBM Output Receive Sensitivity, -19/-14 dBM Transmit Optical Power
Status Indicators: On: Link Up, Off: Link Down, Blink: Activity LEDs
Power Consumption: 2 Watt Max
Signaling Voltage: 3.3 Volt
Temperature: 0 to 50 deg C (32 to 122 deg F) Operating, -25 to 70 deg C (-13 to 158 deg F) Storage
Relative Humidity: 5 - 90% Non-Condensing
Maximum Cabling Distances: Up to 2000 m (6,560 ft) In Full-Duplex, Up to 412 m (1,351 ft) In Half-Duplex
Network Controller: Broadcom BCM57762
Dimension: 2.7 Inch Height x 3 Inch Width (6.9 cm x 7.7 cm)
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.