- Two HDMI Inputs Plus a VGA Input with Audio
- Allows Advanced HDMI Display Devices to be Used with Legacy VGA Sources
- Selects Active Input When Sources are Connected or If there is a Change in Source Power Status
- Enables Simplified, Automatic System Opeation with No User Intervention Necessary
- Compatible with Sources up to 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4
- Allows 4K/UHD Transmission When Used with a Compatible HDBaseT-Equipped Display or HDBaseT Receiver
- Transmits AV up to 230’ at 1080P or 130’ at 4K/UHD sing Cat6A/7 Cable
- Automatically Changes Projector Power State Based on Active or Standby Mode of the Switcher, Control Signals to Display are Transmitted Via RS-232
- Front Panel Button Enables Manual Display On/Off Control
- Eliminates the Need for a Coplex Control System
- Overrides Auto-Switching When More than One Active Source is Present
- Simple Manual Operation Allows Presenter to Maintain Control of AV System
- Rear Panel USB Port Provides an Easy Means for Device Updates
- Ensures Long-Term System turn on Investment
- LED Indicators Provide Power and Input Selection Status Information
- Provides Easy Setup and Troubleshooting
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.