- Digital Inputs to Support up to Four DVI, HDMI and Displayport Sources
- Works with PCs, BLU-Ray Players, Document Cameras, Teleconference Systems, Wireless Solutions with Industry Standard Digital Audio/Video Outputs
- Accepts RGBHV, Component, S-Video or Composite Signals Using Common Adaptors and Break Out Cables
- Provides Input Options for Legacy Analog Sources
- Supports Dual Display Applications with Both Local and Extended Distance Displays up to 328’
- Simplifies Installation, HDMI Output Allows Addtional HDBaseT Transmitter for Dual Long Distance Applications
- Compatible with Ultra High Definition Sources and Displays
- Supports High Resolution Applications Such as Cad, Desktop Publishing and Detailed Financial Reporting
- Scales to and from Most Reolutions up to 4K to Optimize Content from any Source to any Monitor or Projector up to 4K
- Eliminates the Need for External Scaling Components
- Delivers 4K/UHD Video, Audio, 100Baset Ethernet and Control Through a Single Cable
- Eliminates Multiple CableRuns Between Source, Control System Router and Display
- Selects Last Connected HDMI or VGA Source
- Reduces Complexity or Eliminates Control System Completely
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.