- Compatible with Ultra High Definition Sources and Displays
- Full Support of 4K/UHD Streaming Services and Playback Devices
- Adheres to Latest Specification for High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows Protected Content Stream to Pass Between Devces
- Power for Transmitter is Supplied by Receiver Over HDBaseT
- Delivers 4K/UHD Video, Embedded Audio, 100Base-T Ethernet, Power and Control Through a Single Cable
- Eliminates Multiple Cable Runs Between Source, Control System, Router and Display
- Transts HDMI Signals up to 330’ at 1080P with Cat5E/6 or 4K/UHD Using Cat6A/7 Cable
- Control Signals Travel Over HDBaseT Link to Device for Maximum Control System Flexibility
- Simplifies Integration of Source, Control System and Display
- Placement of Ports onRear Panel Simplifies Wire Management
- Saves Installation Time and Eliminates Clutter
- Allows any Multi-Channel Audio Stream to be Used Within a Professional Audio System
- Front Panel USB Port Provides an Easy Means for Device Updates
- Ensures Long-Term stem Return on Investment
- LED Indicators Provide Power and HDBaseT Link Status Information
- Provides Easy Setup and Troubleshooting
- Easy Installation into Racks and Confined Spaces
- Keeps Devices Out-of-Sight When Placed in Public Spaces
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.