- Eight Extended Distance, 328’ Outputs and Eight Long Distance, 230’ Outputs Offer Bidirectional Extension of Both RS-232 and IR Control Plus Remote Power
- Ensures Distance and Value Requirements are Addressed to Meet the Needs of the Installation and Bu dget
- Switchable HDMI Outputs can Mirror any HDBaseT Output for Routing HDMI-Based Audio Signals to AVRs
- In Matrix Mode, The HDMI Outputs can Become Additional Matrix Outputs
- Provides Output Flexibility to Facilitate a Variety of Output Needs and Destiations
- Compatible with Ultra-High Definition PCs and Other Sources and Displays and Adheres to Latest Content Protection Specification
- Future Proofs AV Systems in Preparation for Technology Improvements, 4K/UHD Streaming Services and Playback Devices
- tereo, Line Level Audio Breakout with Volume, Mute and 5-Band EQ on Captive Screw Connectors for 12-Output Zones
- Provides Audio Signal Routing to Sound System
- Flexible Control Options Compatible with All Third-Party Control Systems
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.