1.3 Megapixel, 42 fps, H.264/MJPEG Color Camera, 1280x1024, COMPACT, 12V DC/24V AC/PoE
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- Dual Encoder H.264 (MPEG Part 10) and MJPEG
- Fastest MegaPixel Image Rates 42 fps @ 1.3MP
- PSIA Compliance
- Privacy Mask
- Extended Motion Detection Grid
- Flexible Cropping
- Bit Rate Control
- Forensic Zoomiiciency
- Compact Package
- PoE & Auxiliary Power: 12-48 V DC / 24 VAC
- Casino mode always maintains 30fps
- Address cost sensitive H.264 market
Pixel Density: 1.30 MP
Frame Rate: 42 fps
Full Field of View Resolutions: 1280(H)x1024(V) 1.3 megapixel 640(H)x512(V) 1/4 resolution
Horizontal Sensor Size: 3.904 mm
Vertical Sensor Size: 3.1061 mm
Product Imaging: 1.3 megapixel CMOS image sensor Furesolution: 1280 (H) x 1024 (V) pixel array 1/2.7 optical format 3 m pixel pitch Bayer mosaic RGB filter Minimum illumination of: Color(non-binned): 0.1 Lux @ F1.4 Day/Night: 0 Lux, IR sensitive Dynamic range 69 dB Maximum SNR 45 dB
Cropped Resolution: Flexible Cropping - Crop to 2 pixels in H.264 and 1 pixel in JPEG 1280x720 HDTV - 720p 640x480 VGA 352x288 CIF 320x240 SIF
Data Transmission: Video frame rate up to 42fps @ 1280x1024 Compression type: - H.264 (MPEG4, Part 10) / Motion JPEG - 21 levels of quality TFTP, HTTP, RTSP, RTP/TCP, RTP/UDP protocols 100Base-T Ethernet Network Interface Bit rate control from 100Kbps to 10Mbps Multi-streaming: 8 non-identical streams
Programmability: Privacy mask Flexible cropping Auto Exposure (AE) and Gain C ontrol (AGC) >120dB On-camera real-time motion detection with 1024 detection zones Auto backlight compensation Auto multi-matrix white balance 50/60 Hz selectable flicker control Electronic pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) Electronic image flip - 180 degree rotat ion Resolution windowing down to 1x1 pixel for JPEG and 2x2 pixels for H.264 Programmable shutter speed to help control motion blur MoonLight mode - extended exposure and proprietary noise cancellation Programmable resolution, brightness, saturation, g amma, sharpness, tint Simultaneous delivery of full field of view and zoomed images Bandwidth & storage savings by running at 1/4 resolution
Mechnical: 3"W (76 mm) x 2.5"H (63.5 mm) x 1.25"D (31.7mm) (w/o lens) 5.8 oz (164 grams) w/o lens C/CS lens mou nt
Electrical: General purpose opto-coupled input and output Power over Ethernet (PoE): PoE 802.3af for camera Auxiliary power 12-48V DC, 24V AC Power consumption: 4.5 Watts maximum Optional DC AI connection
Environment: Operating temperature -5C (23 F) to +50C (122 F) Stable image temperature 0C (32 F) to +50C (122 F) Storage temperature -20C (-4 F) to +60C (140 F) Humidity 0% to 90% (non-condensing)
FCC, CE, RoHS, UL
|Environment||INDOOR / OUTDOOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.