ARECONT VISION | AV2255PMTIR-SH
1080p MegaDome(R) 2 1920x1080, 8-22 mm F1.6, 30 fps, Remote Zoom, Remote Focus, P-iris, IR, IP66, IK-10, 12 V DC/24 V AC/PoE, PoE Heater, SD card, CorridorView(TM), Scaling
MegaDome 2 multi-megapixel cameras provide ample resolution to zoom-in for details in live or recorded video. These indoor/outdoor all-in-one solutions integrate a 1.2, 1.3, 1080p, 3, 5 or 10-megapixel (MP) camera with fast frame rates and an IR corre cted motorized wide angle or telephoto vari-focal lens into an IP66 environmental rated and IK-10 impact-resistant dome housing. Remote focus and remote zoom make MegaDome 2 easy to install and manage. MegaDome 2 cameras are also available in manual lens models
- Remote focus/zoom motorized auto-iris or P-iris lens (AM/PM models)
- P-Iris control to get best depth of field and image clarity (PM Models)
- Wide angle or telephoto lens options
- 2.28 Watt Max heater power consumption. On - 4 deg C (32.9 deg F), Off - 65 deg C (43.7 deg F) switch
- SD/SDHC card slot for onboard storage (-S entity)
- Casino mode(TM) guarantees continuous 30 fps frame rate required by gaming industry regulations (AV2255 entity only)
- CorridorView(TM) allows 90 Degree image rotation for beter coverage in hallways and corridors
- True day/night functionality with mechanical IR cut filter and optional IR LEDs (DN entity)
- Optional true WDR up to 100 dB at full resolution available on some 1080p and 3MP entity: see clearly in shaded and bright light conditions simultaneously
- Outdoor rated IP66 and IK-10 vandal-resistant housing
- Total PoE solution (No external power required for heater and IR LEDs)
- PoE and Auxiliary Power: 12 - 48 Volt DC/24 Volt AC
- Easily adjustable 3-Axis gimbal; dual ender H.264/MJPEG
- Privacy mask, motion detection, flexible cropping, bit rate control, multi-streaming and forensic zooming
- ONVIF profile S, PSIA conformance, fast frame rates, new user-friendly webpage, reduced overall system cost
- Programmable shutter peed to help control motion blur, low light noise filter control
- Bit rate and bandwidth limitation control, 50/60 Hz selectable flicker control, electronic pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ), easily adjustable 3-axis camera gimbal with 360 Degree pan, 90 Degree til t and 360 Degree z-axis gimbal, programmable resolution, brightness, saturation, gamma, sharpness, tint
- 850nm LEDs with 30 deg IR angle, 0 deg C (32 deg F) to 50 deg C (122 deg F) stable image temperature, -40 deg C (-40 deg F) to 60 deg C (140 deg F) storage temperature
Dome IP Camera With IR Illumination
Body Construction: Die-Cast Aluminum Chassis With 4 Inch Polycarbonate Dome Bubble
Sensor Type: 1/2.7 CMOS
Sensor Size: 9.407 mm
Pixel: 1080 Pixel
Lens: 8 - 22 mm, F1.6, Remote Zoom, Remote Focus, P-Iris, Telephotiew Angle: 42 - 16 Degree Horizontal
Picture Resolution: 1920 Horizontal x 1080 Vertical (Full Resolution); 960 Horizontal x 540 Vertical (1/4 Resolution)
Video Compression Format: H.264 (MPEG-4, Part 10)/Motion JPEG
Frame Rate: 30 fps (1920 X 1080) A Max Resolution; 42 fps (1280 X 1024) At Cropped
Input/Output: General Purpose Opto-Coupled Alarm
Minimum illumination/Sensitivity: 0.1 Lux Color (Day Mode); 0 Lux, IR Sensitive B/W (Night Mode)
Signal To Noise Ratio: 45 dB
White Balance Range: Backlht Compensation and Multi-Matrix White Balance
Day/Night Mode: Yes
IR Distance: 120 ft
Number Of IR-LED’s: 24
Wide Dynamic Range: 69 dB
Rotation Angle: 180 deg Image Flip or CorridorView(TM) (90 deg, 180 deg and 270 deg Image Rotation)Ôork Protocol: RTSP, RTP/TCP, RTP/UDP, HTTP, DHCP, TFTP
Memory Card: SDHC Slot Up to 32 GB (Card Not Included)
Power Source: 12 - 48 Volt DC, 24 Volt AC Auxiliary
Power Consumption: 14.5 Watt
Dimensions: 5.5 Inch Dia x 4.9 Inch Height
Weight: 2.25 lberation Temperature: -40 to 50 deg C (-40 to 122 deg F)
Environmental Conditions: 0 - 90% (Non-Condensing) Humidity
Interface: 100Base-T Ethernet Network
Dimension: 5.5 Inch Dia x 4.9 Inch Height
|Environment||INDOOR / OUTDOOR|
|Position Type||PAN-TILT ZOOM|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.