ARECONT VISION | AV2256PMIR-S
WDR 1080p MegaDome(R) 2 1920x1080, 3-9 mm F1.2, 30 fps, Remote Zoom, Remote Focus, P-iris, IR, IP66, IK-10, 12 V DC/24 V AC/PoE, PoE Powered Fan, SD card, CorridorView(TM), Scaling
MegaDome 2 multi-megapixel cameras provide ample resolution to zoom-in for details in live or recorded video. These indoor/outdoor all-in-one solutions integrate a 1.2, 1.3, 1080p, 3, 5 or 10-megapixel (MP) camera with fast frame rates and an IR corre cted motorized wide angle or telephoto vari-focal lens into an IP66 environmental rated and IK-10 impact-resistant dome housing. Remote focus and remote zoom make MegaDome 2 easy to install and manage. MegaDome 2 cameras are also available in manual lens models
- Remote focus/zoom motorized auto-iris or P-iris lens (AM/PM models)
- P-Iris control to get best depth of field and image clarity (PM Models)
- Wide angle or telephoto lens options
- SD/SDHC card slot for onboard storage (-S entity)
- CorridorView allows 90 gree image rotation for better coverage in hallways and corridors
- Binning mode for strong low light performance on 3MP, 5MP and 10MP resolutions
- True Day/Night functionality with mechanical IR cut filter and optional IR LEDs (DN entity)
- Optional true DR up to 100 dB at full resolution available on some 1080p and 3MP entity: see clearly in shaded and bright light conditions simultaneously
- Outdoor rated IP66 and IK-10 vandal-resistant housing
- Total PoE solution (No external power required for heater and IR LEDs)
- PoE and Auxiliary Power: 12 - 48 Volt DC/24 Volt AC
- Easily adjustable 3-Axis gimbal; dual encoder H.264/MJPEG
- Privacy mask, motion detection, flexible cropping, bit rate control, multi-streaming and forensic zooming
- ONVIF profile S, PSIAonformance, fast frame rates, new user-friendly webpage, reduced overall system cost
- Programmable shutter speed to help control motion blur, low light noise filter control
- Bit rate and bandwidth limitation control, 50/60 Hz selectable flicker control, electronic pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ), easily adjustable 3-axis camera gimbal with 360 Degree pan, 90 Degree tilt and 360 Degree z-axis gimbal, programmable resolution, brightness, saturation, gamma, sharpness, tint
- 850nm LEDs with 40 deg IR angle, 0 deg C (32 deg F) to 50 deg C (122 deg F) stable image temperature, -40 deg C (-40 deg F) to 60 deg C (140 deg F) storage temperature
|Environment||INDOOR / OUTDOOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.