3 Megapixel H.264/MJPEG Color Camera, 2048x1536, with DC Auto Iris
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
This part is discontinued by supplier with no suggested replacement.
- Superior Low Light Performance : 1/2" CMOS Sensor
- Dual Encoder H.264 (MPEG Part 10) and MJPEG
- Fast MegaPixel Image Rates 15 fps
- Bit Rate Control
- Forensic Zooming
- PoE & Auxiliary Power: 12-48 V DC / 24 V AC
Pixel Density: 3.00 MP
Frame Rate: 15 fps
Full Field of View Resolutions: 2048(H)x1536(V) 3 megapixel 1024(H)x 768(V) 1/4 resolution
Horizontal Sensor Size: 6.7 mm
Vertical Sensor Size: 5 mm
Product Imaging: 3 megapixel CMOS image sensor 2048(H) x 1(V) pixel array 1/2" optical format 3.2 m pixel pitch Bayer mosaic RGB filter Minimum illumination of: Color: 0.2 Lux @ F1.4 Day/Night: 0 Lux, IR sensitive Dynamic range 61 dB Maximum SNR 49 dB
Cropped Resolution: 1920x1200 WUXGA 1920x1080 HDTV-1080p 1 600x1200 2 MP 1280x1024 1.3 MP 1280x720 HDTV-720p 1024x768 XGA 800x600 SVGA 704x570 PAL 704x480 NTSC 640x480 VGA 352x288 CIF 320x240 SIF
Data Transmission: Video frame rate up - 15fps @ 2048x1536 - 20fps @ 1920x1200 - 22fps @ 1920X1080 - 24fpsfps @ 160 0x1200 - 32fpsfps @ 1280x1024 Compression type - H.264 (MPEG4, Part 10) - Motion JPEG 21 levels of quality TFTP, HTTP, RTSP, RTP over TCP, RTP over UDP image transmission protocols 100Base-T Ethernet Network Interface Bit rate control from 100Kbps to 1 0Mbps Multi-streaming: 8 non-identical streams
Programmability: Auto Exposure (AE) and Gain Control (AGC) >120dB On-camera real-time motion detection with 64 detection zones Auto backlight compensation Auto multi-matrix white balance 50/60 Hz selectabl e flicker control Electronic pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) Electronic image flip - 180 degree rotation Resolution windowing down to 32x32 pixel Programmable shutter speed to help control motion blur MoonLight mode - extended exposure and proprietary noise canc ellation Programmable resolution, brightness, saturation, gamma, sharpness, tint Simultaneous delivery of full field of view and zoomed images Bandwidth & storage savings by running at 1/4 resolution
Mechnical: 3"W (76 mm) x 2.5"H (63.5 mm) x 2.25"D (5 7mm) (without lens) 8.6 oz (243 grams) (without lens) C/CS lens mount
Electrical: General purpose opto-coupled input and output Power over Ethernet (PoE): PoE 802.3af for camera Auxiliary power 12-48V DC, 24V AC Power consumption: 4.5 Watts maximum Opt ional DC AI connection
Environment: Operating temperature 0C (32 F) to +50C (122 F) Storage temperature -20C (-4 F) to +60C (140 F) Humidity 0% to 90% (non-condensing)
FCC, CE, RoHS, UL
|Environment||INDOOR / OUTDOOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.