ARECONT VISION | AV3556DN-F
Network Camera, IP, Micro Dome, G2, 3 Megapixel, 21 FPS, Flush Mount, Day/Night, Indoor/Outdoor, WDR, 2048 x 1536 Resolution, 2.8 MM Lens, 5.5 Watt, IP66, IK10
The MicroDome G2 multi-megapixel camera delivers 3MP resolution. This true day/night camera is available with a 2.8mm lens. With a day/night mechanical IR cut filter this camera is ideal for applications with challenging lighting conditions, regardless the time of day. Flush mount features a vandal resistant, IK-10 rated cast-aluminum housing with a polycarbonate bubble making it capable of withstanding the equivalent of 55 kg (120 lbs) of force.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product.
- SNAP Stream (Smart Noise Adaptation and Processing) Capability to Reduce Bandwidth without Impacting Image Quality
- Binning Mode
- Corridor View Allows 90 Degree Image Rotation for Better Coverage in Hallways and Corridors
- Privacy Mask, Motion Detection,Flexible Cropping, Bit Rate Control, Multi-Streaming, Multicasting and Forensic Zooming
- Easily Adjustable 3-Axis Gimbal
- Network Protocols Include 802.1x, IPV6, QoS, DHCP
- Total Power Over Ethernet
- Ultra Low Profile Design/Small Size
- IK-10 Impact Resint
- Integrated Microphone
- RoHS Compliant
- Made in USA
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.