The AV5255AM-H MegaDome 2 series network camera is part of Arecont Vision’s full line of H.264 MegaDome series cameras. This fully compliant implementation of H.264 (MPEG 4, Part 10) provides full 2592x1944 megapixel resolution at full video frame ra tes of 14 fps. The AV5255AM-HK camera line provides an all-in-one solution with integrated 5 megapixel camera, remote focus, remote zoom, auto iris lens, and IP66 and vandal-resistant dome enclosure. With the features of binned mode, PSIA compliance, p rivacy masking, extended motion detection and flexible cropping, the AV5255AM-HK is a high sensitivity, PoE (IEEE 802.3af) compliant camera with heater. Built with Arecont Vision’s massively-parallel MegaVideo technology, this camera offers over four times the resolution of standard resolution IP cameras with the ability to output full real-time frame rates and deliver the high quality megapixel imaging for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Must be a reseller to purchase this product
- 5 MP Day/Night, 3-9mm F1.2 Lens, Remote Focus, Remote Zoom, Auto-Iris
- 3-Axis Gimbal, IP66 and Vandal-resistant Dome
- Fastest Frame Rate on the Market at 5MP Resolution: 14 fps @ 5MP
- Binned Mode for Increased Low Light Performance
- On-CamerReal-Time Motion Detection and Privacy Mask
- PoE & Auxiliary Power: 12-48V DC / 24V AC
- Dual Encoder H.264 (MPEG 4, Part 10)/MJPEG
- Bit Rate Control
Pixel Density: 5.00 MP
Frame Rate: 14 fps
Full Field of View Resolutions: 2592(H)x1944(V) 5 megapixel 1296(H)x968(V) 1/4 resolution
Horizontal Sensor Size: 5.7 mm
Vertical Sensor Size: 4.28 mm
Product Imaging: 5 megapixel CMOS image sensor 2592(H) x44(V) pixel array 1/2.5 optical format 2.2 m pixel pitch Bayer mosaic RGB filter Minimum illumination of: Color: 0.3 Lux @ F1.4 Day/Night: 0 Lux, IR sensitive Dynamic range 70.1 dB Maximum SNR 44.1 dB
Cropped Resolution: Flexible Cropping - Crop to 2 p ixels in H.264 and 1 pixel in JPEG 2560x1600 WQXGA 2048x1536 3MP 1920x1200 WUXGA 1920x1080 HDTV-1080p 1600x1200 2 MP 1280x1024 1.3 MP 1280x720 HDTV-720p 1024x768 XGA 800x600 SVGA 704x570 PAL 704x480 NTSC 640x480 VGA 352x288 CIF 320x240 SIF
Data Transmi ssion: Video frame rate up to - 14fps @ 2592x1944 - 16.5fps @ 2560x1600 - 21fps @ 2048x1536 - 31fps @ 1600x1200 - 29fps @ 1920x1080 - 41fps @ 1280x1024 Video frame rate in binned mode up to - 34fps @ 1286x972 - 41fps @ 1280x800 - 47fps @ 1024x768 - 64f ps @ 800x600 - 64fps @ 860x540 - 64fps @ 640x512 Compression type: - H.264 (MPEG4, Part 10) / Motion JPEG - 21 levels of quality TFTP, HTTP, RTSP, RTP/TCP, RTP/UDP protocols 100Base-T Ethernet Network Interface Bit rate control from 100Kbps to 10Mbps M ulti-streaming: 8 non-identical streams
Programmability: Privacy mask Flexible cropping Auto Exposure (AE) and Gain Control (AGC) >120dB On-camera real-time motion detection with 1024 detection zones Auto backlight compensation Auto multi-matrix white balance 50/60 Hz selectable flicker control Electronic pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) Electronic image flip - 180 degree rotation Resolution windowing down to 1x1 pixel for JPEG and 2x2 pixels for H.264 Programmable shutter speed to help control motion blur Moo nLight mode - extended exposure and proprietary noise cancellation Programmable resolution, brightness, saturation, gamma, sharpness, tint Simultaneous delivery of full field of view and zoomed images Bandwidth & storage savings by running at 1/4 resol ution
Mechnical: Easily adjustable 3-axis bracket Vandal-resistant aluminum cylindrical (Bullet-style) housing External lens adjustment including zoom, iris and focus 4"H (102 mm) x 4.3"W (111 mm) x 11.5"D (293mm) 3.74 lbs (1.69kg)
Electrical: General purpose opto-coupled input and output ( DN version only) General purpose opto-coupled input ( IR version only) Power over Ethernet (PoE): PoE 802.3af for camera Auxiliary power 12-48V DC, 24V AC for IR illuminator, heater and blower Power consumption:
FCC, CE, RoHS, UL
|Compression Type||MULTIPLE COMPRESSION TYPES|
|Environment||INDOOR / OUTDOOR|
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.