- 2-Port Dual Display DVI KVM switch with USB 2.0 Hub and Audio/ 3.5 mm Mini Stereo jacks, cables included
- Quad-View Mode allows computers with three- or four-head video cards to share KVM, audio and USB peripherals by connecting two Dual Display KVM swi tches together
- Built-in 2-Port USB 2.0 hub allows for the sharing of USB devices (CAC Card Reader, flash drives, printer, etc.) amongst the connected computers
- A powered USB hub may be connected to one of the USB ports to increase the number of connected peripherals
- 3.5 mm Mini Stereo jacks provide Speaker (2.1 stereo sound) and Microphone support to the connected computers
- Additional console audio jacks are conveniently located on the front panel of the KVM switch, making them ideal for use with IP phones
- Switch between connected computers via front panel pushbuttons, keyboard hotkeys, and a function that allows for switching via your mouse’s scroll wheel
- Switch the KVM, USB, and Audio functionality all at the same time, or separately. KVM control can be fixed on one computer, while the USB 2.0 hub and/or Audio functionality is fixed on another
- Auto Scan mode allows you to scan the connected computers without having to manually switch between them
- DVI-I connectors support both Dual Link digital resolutions up to 2560 x 1600, and analog resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- Connect a VGA monitor or computer port by using a P556-Series DVI to VGA adapter cable instead of the included DVI-D cables.
- Compatible with all major operating systems; Windows, Mac, Linux, Sun
- Supports 3D graphics and gaming
- Supports hot plugging - Computers and devices can be unplugged and re-plugged without having to shut down the KVM switch
- The KVM switch stores the EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) of the conected monitors, which ensures optimal display resolution and prevents any delay or change in video resolution when switching between or booting computers
- Full time DDC support provides the necessary EDID information for optimal video performance on Win dows 7 and other operating systems
- Supports VESA DDC2B emulation and TMDS signal pass-through
- LEDs provide for easy monitoring of the connected computers
- Power-On-Detection recognizes when a connected computer has been powered-off and automatically swtches to the next powered-on computer
- HDCP compliant
- Complete keyboard emulation for error-free booting
- Quick installation without the need for software
- Sun/Mac keyboard support and emulation
- Firmware upgradeable
- Compliant with CE, FCC, RoHS, REACH
Product Group: KVM Switches
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping depending on destination: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses Globally excluding PO Box addresses and limitations may apply to Military bases.
Anixter.com orders do not automatically ship outside of the country you place your order in, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options for deliveries outside of the standard domestic region.
In addition, Anixter.com offers multiple shipping options for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping.
Some of these options are:
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Tail-lift/HIAB - Freight carrier provides tail-lift/HIAB service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges will apply and will reflect the options chosen.