Tripp Lite’s 16-port Console KVM Switch with 19" LCD is the optimal solution for controlling multiple computers from one keyboard, mouse and monitor. This single unit combines a 16-Port KVM switch, keyboard, 19" LCD monitor and touchpad; all in a mere 1U of rack space. Stores neatly in the rack, pulls out when needed. Control up to 512 computers from this single console by daisy-chaining additional 16 port KVM switches (model B022-U16). Easily switch ports using the On-Console push buttons, On Scree n Display (OSD) or keyboard hot key commands. Includes eight, six foot Combo cable kits, which allow connection to either PS/2 or USB servers...no adapters needed. Includes a console cable kit that plugs into the port on the back of the unit, providing an extra HD15, (2) USB and (2) PS/2 ports that can be used to connect a Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit or an external console. Two USB ports are provided on the front of the unit: One for attachment of a separate USB mouse, and the other fo r attachment of USB peripherals, such as a flash drive, external hard drive, etc. to be shared between connected servers. Compatible with all major operating systems. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
- Saves Space and Money
- Combines a 16-port KVM switch, 19" LCD screen, full keyboard and touchpad in a 1U rack-mountable drawer
- Mounts into 19"-wide rack, 26"-38" deep
- Gives you control of up to 16 servers from a single, easily accessible console - idea when rack space is at a premium
- Includes eight P778-Series cables that support computers with either PS/2 or USB connections
- Flip-up/fold-down screen keeps the console from blocking access to rack equipment when not in use
- Eliminates need to buy costy separate monitors, keyboards and mice for each computer/server
- Simplifies IT Tasks
- Switch easily between the 16 ports via on-console buttons, on-screen display or hot keys; OSD can be set to English, Spanish, French, German or Japanese
- Hot pluggabl; add or remove computers without having to power down the switch
- Auto-scan mode automatically sequences through all active ports that are accessible to the user
- Large 19" LCD
- Extra-wide display makes multitasking easier
- Supports video resolutions upo 1280 x 1024
- DDC emulation allows the video settings of each computer to be automatically adjusted for optimal output to the LCD
- Multi-Level Password Security
- Enhances security by limiting access to an administrator and up to 4 local users
- Two-levelog-out allows for manual log-out or automatic log-out after a user-defined period of time has passed
- Future Expandability and Long-Lasting Reliability
- Increase the number of connected computers to up to 264 by daisy-chaining up to 31 B022-U08 KVM switches
- A console cable kit is included so you can connect the external console port to a keyboard, mouse or monitor, or a Tripp Lite B051-000 IP Remote Access Unit
- An additional USB port on the front of the unit lets you connect an external USB mouse; a USB port is also available to share a peripheral such as a flash drive or external hard drive with all the connected servers
- Compatible with all major operating systems for easy integration into your existing structure
- Firmware is upgradable with included cable and utility
- Heavy-duty steel housing stands up to frequent use
Console KVM Switch
Port Control: Push Buttons, Hotkeys, OSD
Maximum CPU: 16
PC/Server Connections: PS/2
IP Remote Access: No
Unit Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.75 Inch x 17 Inch x 27 Inch (4.45 cm x 43.18 cm x 68.58 cm)
Unit Weight:lb (14.20 kg)
Included Mounting Accessories: Yes
LCD Monitor: 19 Inch (48.26 cm)
Storage Temperature Range: -4 to 140 deg F (-20 to 60 deg C)
Relative Humidity: 0 - 80% Non-Condensing
Operating Temperature: 32 to 120 deg F (0 to 50 degNumber Of Ports: 16
Computer/Server Ports: HD18 Female (x16)
Firmware Upgrade Port: RJ45
Included Cable (Side A) - Connector 1: HD18 Male
Included Cable (Side B) - Connector 1: HD15 Male
Included Cable (Side B) - Connector 2: PS/2 Male
Included CabSide B) - Connector 3: PS/2 Male
Included Cable (Side B) - Connector 4: USB-A Male
Other Ports - Port 1: USB A For Optional USB Mouse Connection
Other Ports - Port 2: USB A For Optional Flash Drive Connection
Remote Console Port: HD18 Female + Dongleable Kit With VGA, PS2, And USB Female
Autoscan (Y, N): Y
Shipping and Fulfillment Policy
When you order products from Anixter.com, the order is processed within one to two business days. Orders received during non-business days are processed on the next business day.
You have several shipping options for parcel shipping: standard ground 5 to 7 business days, 2 to 3 business days, or next business day.
Anixter.com orders ship to addresses within Great Britain. Anixter.com orders do not currently ship to addresses outside Great Britain or military/government APO/FPO locations. We are also not able to ship to Post Office Box addresses. If you wish to ship to an address outside Great Britain or a military/government location, please contact your local Anixter sales representative to discuss your options.
In addition, Anixter.com offers Less-Than-A-Truckload “LTL” option for products that cannot be shipped via parcel shipping. For products that will be shipped via LTL, you will be provided with a set of Accessorials to select from to provide Anixter with additional shipping considerations, such as residential delivery, inside delivery, liftgate or limited access.
- Residential Delivery - A residential delivery charge applies to shipments to a home or private residence, including locations where a business is operated from a home, or to any shipment in which the shipper has designated the delivery address as a residence.
- Inside Delivery - When requested, freight carrier unloads shipments from or to areas that are not next to the trailer, such as shopping malls or office buildings. An elevator must be available to provide service to floors above or below the trailer.
- Liftgate - Freight carrier provides liftgate service, if needed, to load and unload a shipment when loading/unloading docks are not available.
- Limited Access Locations - A limited access location is a site where pickup or delivery is restricted or limited.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the shipping option you select, and is prepaid by you at the time of shipment.